The Circle In The Grey

all the rediculous melodrama of an opera, but this is no stage. this is real.

April 16, 2006

Untitled For Now (any suggestions??)

They dangle thinly on the cadaverous branches across where a girl crosses over
those yellowed memories, fracturable
how he said her shadow casts exquisit, alluring silhouettes on his cream walls
flickering in the orange flames of melting ivory drops.
Somehow the daylight faded though, and the girl fell fast asleep
and when she woke up it was a rare vanishing,
in completely different worlds, gone refined efflorescence
walking on the grains of a red dirt road that unfolds into the horizon
of a heavenly sunset that paints the sky with rocket-stripes,
across where a girl watches white sand slip through cracks of smooth, white fingers.

10 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are soooo artsy

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mais oui. just wait until you here my speech for your wedding...hha

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i'm commenting. ummm, so...sometimes you're patronizing and you are stinky. but i love you anyways!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger steph said...

oh my bethany, bethany, bethany. how will i ever live with you for an entire four months? well, they always told me i am a person who does well with challenge...

hehe, you know i love you. we'll have fun, that's for sure...

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could live with you :(

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Chantel said...

hey girly, Great stuff on here. I just wanted to let you know that I'm back blogging again, so Come check it out. p.s. are you going to the Summit reunion?

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger brokenbyHislove said...

I want more steph blog.

P.S. Steph, do you still read my blog? I write bad things about you.






(just kidding... or am I?)

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, 1 morew day .. you really need to call here! we need to TALK asap! <3

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey steph,
I'm back from the UK, check my blog in weeks to come for updates.
Luv ya.
Peace

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger steph said...

matt, you have to tell me all about your tour!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home