The Circle In The Grey

all the rediculous melodrama of an opera, but this is no stage. this is real.

March 03, 2006

Passing

and at least if i am dying
let me be dying in your arms
because although death is what must happen
maybe it can be lightened just a little
if i am melted into your hold
and as light is slowly suffocated out
of my living day, fading a paler and paler yellow
into grey-blue haziness, and then eventually
an ebony faded dust
let me feel your your ever embrace
let me leave this world with
my hand fitted perfectly in yours



"blank. stare. disbelieving...
...but it is all inside, all inside
something this precious could never be"

2 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger brokenbyHislove said...

hey hunni! wow, I have really REALLY missed you poetry... you are so totally gifted. I hope all is well! I look forward to seeing what's goin on in your life on your blog! and yeah, hopefully it'll help us stay in better contact! Luv ya!

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger MJ said...

i'm not sure of the true context of your poem, but i think that it paints a perfect picture of what our relationship with Christ should be like, with Him holding onto us even as we're fading out of this life. have a good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home